Present:            Cllr. Fitchett        Chairman
                         Cllr. Thorpe        Vice-Chair
                         Cllr. Baker
                         Cllr. George
                         Cllr. Greenslade
                         Cllr. Ingham
                         Cllr. Sands
                         Cllr. Senneck
                         Cllr. Brookes       LCC
                         Cllr. M. Cooper   BBC
                         1 member of the public
                        Wendy Depear    Parish Clerk
01/20 Public Forum
The Spalding Road entrance to the recreational field was discussed.
02/20 Chairman’s Comments
Cllr. Fitchett thanked John and Glenis Maltby for picking up the rubbish and this helped with the recent Best Kept Village Competition.  The Climbing frame is being used.
The new seat in the park will soon be in place.
03/20 Apologies for Absence and the reasons given.
Apologies were received from Cllr. Watts.
Apologies were received from PCSO Neil William.
04/20 Receipt of declaration s of interest in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Acct 2011, and to consider any written requests in relation to members disclosable pecuniary interests.
None were received.
05/20 Notes of the last meeting held on January 8th 2020 to be approved as the minutes.
1 amendment made page 1 change word from restoring to replacing.
It was proposed by Cllr. Baker seconded by Cllr. Ingham that the minutes be signed.
06/20 Police Matters
Report from CPSO Neil Williams by email
25/11/19 Damage to CCTV cameras, Thatched Cottage – undetected.
02/12/19 Damage to dwelling, Station Road – undetected.
03/12/19 Arson to stack of hay bales, Wigtoft Road – undetected.
03/12/19 Attempted burglary, Blows Lane - 1 person arrested.
13/12/19 Public order offence, Fourfields School – under investigation.
10/12/19 RTC involving a 6yr old child on Park Avenue, child ran out in front of vehicle.
07/20 Viewpoints on questions from the public
It was agreed to see if the matting left over from the playground equipment could be used to make the Spalding road entrance to the recreational Field safer.
08/20 Reports from the minutes of the previous meeting and report from the Clerk of issues arising since the last meeting
The Clerk informed the meeting that the LCC planning application for a cow shed is near Grange Farm, Sutterton Dowdyke.
Lincs Housing Partnership are expecting shortly to install the seat in Park Avenue.
09/20 Lincolnshire County Council Matters and Boston Borough – information from and for County and Borough Councillors.
Cllr. Brookes reported that it is proposed that LCC will increase its proportion of the Council tax.  This will be 2% for Adult Social Care and 1.5% for general Council tax.  It is proposed to spend around £ 4 million add 16 more Highway Gangs to enable more road repairs with an additional £2 million to be spent on drainage repairs.
 An £8 million investmentis set to be made in the Fire Service,as well as 33 new Scania Fire Appliances, fire crews will have`` Goldcut Cobra’’ ultra high pressure fire extinguishers to control fires quicker and reduce water damage to homes.
Boston Borough Council plans for the forthcoming year are not yet available.
10/20 Correspondence received
By email PCSO Neil Williams - Apologies and incidents in Sutterton from 02/11/19.
BSE & South – Sutterton PC; Parish Agreement Scheme 2020/21.
Streetmaster – by email regarding delivery of seat.
ICO Certificate update.
LHP – regarding delivery of the Bench.
11/20 Highway Matters
Cllr. George reported Stone Lane is still flooded.
Pothole in Stanley Drive ref 363133.
Mud on pavement.
Pavement on the way to Kirton - no further action to be taken.
The light in the sign on Post Office Lane is flickering ref 363134.
Glebe Way light No. 1 is out.
The Potholes on the village roundabout are not considered bad enough to require attention.
Cllr. Thorpe replied that the footpath on the way to Kirton has been ongoing for 6years.
12/20 Speed Watch Data
Prior to the meeting starting the co-ordinator informed the meeting that the team had checked Wigtoft Road on 11/12/19 from 8.30 to 9.30 when a hundred vehicles had been checked at 8 miles over the speed limit.
Speed Watch was discussed, the meeting agreed that the Clerk should contact the co-ordinator asking to be copied into all emails within the group, so the Council are more aware of activity.
13/20 Planning
B/19/0499 Extension and alterations to existing dwelling to include replacement of existing roof and provision of accommodation in roof space at 2 Bridge Foot, Marsh Road, Sutterton, PE20 2LR
Sutterton Parish Council discussed the application and has no objections.
B/19/0508 First floor side extension above existing garage at 7, St. Marys Drive, Sutterton, PE20 2LU
Sutterton Parish Council discussed the above application and has no objections.
14/20 Accounts for payment as per payment sheet dated December 2019 
It was proposed by Cllr. Baker seconded by Cllr. George that the payments be made.
Cllrs, Brookes and Cooper left the meeting at approx. 7.50pm.
15/20 Parish Matters
Cllr.Greenslade on the inspection rota reported that the cemetery gates need repainting, and that there is soil in the dyke around the recreational field.
Action the Clerk to contact the Welland and Deeping regarding the dyke
Matters for Report
Cllr. Thorpe informed that a Bio-Chemical Company is willing to donate 2 trees for the Recreational field.
Action the Clerk to contact The Sutterton Parochial Charity Trust
Cllr. Thorpe reported the trees on Station Road
Action the Clerk to contact highways
Cllr. Greenslade asked about the VE celebrations being held in the Church and were asking for financial help help with the food
Action it was unanimously agreed that Sutterton Parish Council donate £100.00
Cllr. Senneck reported that he and Cllr. Watts are meeting shortly to sort out the SID.
Cllr. Fitchett reported that the tenants of 11, 12 & 13 Stanley Drive are having problems with the drain at the rear of their properties.
Action it was agreed that Cllr. Fitchettt act on behalf of the Parish Council in discussions with LHP and the Welland and Deeping Drainage Board
The Clerk to request tenders for the grass cutting and to ask if tenders could be submitted for 1 year and 3 years.
Action the Clerk to contact the local grass contractors 
Matters for Inclusion in the February Agenda
The VE Celebrations to be on the February Agenda.
Park Bench
LHP are to confirm dates shortly.
Emergency Plan
The Clerk has forwarded an electronic copy of the Emergency Plan to members.  
Action - Copy of the Emergency Plan
16/20 Precept 2020-2021
The Clerk issued budget figures to members, discussion took place and it was proposed by Cllr. George seconded by Cllr. Ingham that the precept be raised to £28,350.
The Clerk to complete the required paperwork.
There being no further business the meeting closed at approx. 9.05pm.
The next meeting will be on Wednesday February 5th 2020 at 7.00pm in the Community Lounge at the Parish Hall.